Under Armour Heatgear Women's Alpha Legging - SS15
|Price:||$30.00 - $54.98|
- 80% Polyester/20% Elastane
- HeatGear® Alpha - Lightweight fabric construction that draws moisture away from the skin and dries rapidly, in a lightweight form.
- Moisture Transport System - Draws moisture away from the skin in to the mid/outer layer to be evaporated.
- 4-way Stretch Construction - Affords an increased range of motion.
- Anti-Microbial Technology - Keeps the kit feeling and smelling fresher for longer.
- Inseam - 7.5cm.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed around UA's HeatGear® fabric technology and stripped down to deliver a supremely lightweight construction, the garment thrives when you step up the tempo. HeatGear® technology operates around a moisture management system, rapidly drawing perspiration away from the skin into the mid/outer layer to be evaporated. Keeping the wearer cool, comfortable and dry throughout their training. Working to create a comfort fit that sits comfortably on the hips, the Heatgear Alpha Leggings feature a flat yoga style waistband with a rise that sits comfortably and snugly on the hips, offering additional support and improved comfort. The 4 way stretch composition grants unrestricted movement and unlocks a complete range of motion, removing possible distraction whilst training. Finished with anti microbial technology to help keep your kit feeing and smelling fresh the Under Armour Heatgear Women's Alpha Legging is a perfect piece of kit for any sport or training purpose.
Top Customer Reviews
The only complaint is that if I wear bright colored underwear and touch my toes in really bright lighting, if someone is standing behind me and squints just right they can see your underwear. Not a lot, but they can vaguely see patterns. I decided that it wasn't a big enough deal for me to return them, but I definitely wear dark underwear with these. It's not because I bought them too small either.