- Titanium infused grilamid frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 60 mm
- Lens height: 37 mm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Polarized lenses provide high-glare reduction and true color recognition in bright light conditions
- Multiflection™ lens coatings eliminate visual obstructions by repelling water and resisting scratching, smudging, and staining
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% more undistorted peripheral vision, and are 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses for ultimate durability and performance
- Ultra-light ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance
- 3-point grip and soft, adjustable nosepad ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Advanced cushion hinge absorbs shock so you can keep moving without distraction
- All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
We are more than impressed by the amount of technology that's packed into the Igniter from Under Armour. The Multiflection lens coating repels water while resisting against scratches, smudges, and stains. Plus, thanks to the Cushion Hinge and Three-Point grip ensures a comfortable and secure fit. This pair of sunglasses has complete function and style--what a perfect combo!See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.4 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B003JMFI8K
- Item model number: UA Igniter P MR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 28, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So far, Under Armour, Maui Jim (Costco sells these) are brands not yet owned by Luxottica Group, a huge Italian conglomerate that owns the sun and prescription eyewear brands of Oakley, Ray Ban, Armani, Coach, Prada, Tiffany, Versace, & Chanel - to name a few. They also owne Pearle, Lenscrafters, Sears & Target optical, OPSM & Budget eyewear (Australia), Laubman & Pank, & GMO (Latin America). Its main competitors are Costco and Walmart (sigh). Virtually a monopoly, they control prices. This is why you pay such high prices for nonprescription sunglasses and prescription eyewear.
Really nice sunnies, fits perfectly. I love UA items but it's so expensive here in Australia, have to get it from the USofA.
Guys you should ship UA caps as well. Arrived safely and in good condition.
Close, but no cigar.
Comfortable and all. I think they're a little pricey, but hey thats me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Father's Day gift. Fit as expected and quality as good as Oakley. And Dad loved them.Published 1 day ago by Amy
Biggest waste of money I've ever spent they work great until two months later when I go to put them in and the right side breaks off when I put them and you can't get them to send... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good sunglasses. Comfortable and provide good protection in Florida sun.Published 28 days ago by Adam F
I got these sunglasses as a Father's day present. The package arrived on time. They are exactly as they are pictured on the website! Very happy with this product! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Look great gave as a gift to a guy that could never find sunglasses to fit his large headPublished 2 months ago by Daniel M.