- Product Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CIAUSWU
- Item model number: 1239724
- Average Customer Review: 142 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #136,161 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Men's Base 2.0 Crew Shirt 2016
|Price:||$29.95 - $128.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Constructed of 93% polyester, 7% elastane fabric.
- UA Base 2.0 is highly versatile mid-weight protection for colder conditions and a variety of activity levels.
- Soft, brushed negative grid interior traps hot air, providing superior warmth.
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape.
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Under Armour Men's UA Base 2.0 Midweight Long Sleeve Crew is not like your grandpa's long underwear. The unique negative grid traps monster warmth without adding weight and it's smooth on the outside to let you layer. UA Base 2.0 is the most versatile of the UA Base thermals, built for basically anything you do outside. Running to hunting, the hill or the woods, this guy has got you covered.Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable..ArmourBlock anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes..Raglan sleeve construction and flatlock stitching allow a full range of motion without chafing..Fitted - sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression..Import..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Performance: Keeps you nicely warm, and does wick moisture quite well. They are too warm to use as a base layer for 40-50F in my opinion, if you're hiking. Very good for an extra layer while sleeping though.