Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2012
I've bought about 7 pairs of these over the course of the past couple of years and intend to buy more. These pants alone are what turned me on to Under Armour as a company.

Initially I bought them because I had to start yoga as part of an injury rehab program. They worked perfectly and were so comfortable they've become my standard work out pants (lifting, stretching, jogging). They're also my go to pants for running errands and lounging around the house.

Very comfortable, very flexible and a great fit. I'm 5'11 148lbs. 30" waist and I wear a small. You can get away with a larger waist in these pants, but if you're any taller than me you'll need to go up a size.

If you're curious about the cut, they're loose but not baggy. It's generally a straight cut, however they feel a little closer in the hips/butt area and a little looser the lower you get.

Although i have done it, they're not designed for outdoor winter wear. You'd have to pair them with thermals or something to pull that off comfortably. Fall/Spring/Summer is good.

*CONS*: Two minor cons. You have to wash them in cold water and you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT put them in the dryer. They will shrink at any temperature level. Why do you think I had to buy 7? I'm a slow learner. On the plus side though, the mesh-like material line dries really fast.

The other con is that they are not offered in very many colors. Like I said, minor.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2013
Great mesh fabric, light and breathable. Quality of workmanship is good. Bought the medium size, as usual. Really like these, except even with my 33-inch waist and 33-inch inseam, these are disappointingly short, riding above my ankle when standing and shin level when seated. Too bad these are said to measure +/- a half inch per size...with the large size measuring only 32 inches in the inseam. Too short!! (The model pictured wearing these must be standing on the back of these pants with his heels...or else the guy has a 30-inch inseam. Based on this photo, I would say the look of these pants is misrepresented.)
on January 14, 2014
I like everything about these pants, comfortable, light weight, nice draw string,...EXCEPT that the pockets are way too shallow. My wallet and iPhone have slid out of the R hand pocket 3 times into the creavass between my car seat and the arm rest. This is an easy fix, I hope UA makes it.
on December 27, 2013
Most know that Under Armour makes decent quality products. For those (like me!) who want to know how convenient it is to return and exchange by this company… 2 stars. If you are returning, you do not get back your original shipping fees… so that's a loss… and you have to pay for shipping the item back. They provide a shipping label with return address only… no automatic shipping deduction from your refund… you have to go to post office and figure and pay for postage. Perhaps you can do this online too… but that also inconvenient. There is no easy way to simply exchange for another size… you have to return the original item and just buy the new size. Maybe if you call… but it is post xmas (yes, I may be a tad grumped out) and given all the competitors that really make it easy for you (free shipping & returns, labels provided), this seemed like a glaring hassle. The 60-day return policy is fine. After 60, you get store credit. I don't know how long it takes them to process a return, the delivery speed of the item was normal.
on March 4, 2014
I'm 5'9 and I ordered medium. They're a bit too long if I'm not wearing shoes.
Great light, flexible pants.
on March 23, 2013
Light, comfortable, and don't exaggerate your butt like most other exercise pants do! We'll see how long they last, but I'm sure it will be a good while.
I like these pants. They are light-weight. The size seems to be on the bigger side. I am 275 and only needed an XL. The pockets are somewhat shallow and stuff can easily fall out of them if you are sitting down - like in your car.
on May 24, 2012
These are pretty much basketball shorts in a long pants configuration. Works me for me. Comfortable and roomy. I wear 33W 32L pants and the L (large) fits me just fine.
on May 2, 2012
Bought these yesterday at an UA outlet store for $32, and put them to the test today on a very windy cold, 50-54 deg day, 20 mile bike ride on Martha"s Vineyard. I wore these under a pair of loose fit blue jeans. I wore a loose fit Under Armor T-shirt top, with along sleeve UA shirt on top of that and a light jacket.

After about 8 miles I notice that my legs felt cold, almost a wet feeling despite riding nearly non stop, pumping with my legs did not keep them totally warm. I also noticed some chafing in the crotch.

I had to peal the top jacket off and with it off I felt cold, and with it on I was too warm. A Gortex shell would have been perfect. By the way I was very happy with both shirts.

My overall impression is these pants don't live up to the hype. They work, but there are better products out there. I did like the fact that the labels are printed not tagged on the neck--so no chafe there. There are washing instruction tags on the sleeves of the shirt. I didn't notice any on these pants. The seams are well sewn and I don't really notice them except to think that I don't notice them. You know they have seams, but can't tell where they are exactly. Unlike some base layer pants I have that are warmer--these sacrifice some warmth for comfort. My other base layer pants are super tight, twice as warm and less comfortable.

The pants work well as a base layer, but I would not recommend them in extremely cold conditions. I'd use these for less extreme conditions and perhaps as a second layer under my warm base layer. I was able to slip on a top pant easily. I definately felt I needed a wind break top layer pant. I am looking forward to trying them with my offshore sailing gear. I think they will work OK for wet but not extreme conditions. Could I wear them three days in a row if stuck in a gale offshore? Time will tell. I think they will be too cold.

I think these might work best as a second or outer layer under a good set of thermal underwear, with perhaps as a middle layer under a light waterproof shell on top for bike riding in cold and wet conditions.

UA gives a 10% military discount. I would buy their products again. It is difficult to make a product perfect for all conditions. These are priced reasonably, do a good job, but you do need to try them to figure out what works best for your type of activity. Be aware, the slick smooth comfortable feel does tend to feel cold though.
on December 28, 2013
I purchased 3 pairs of these from Dick's Sporting Goods and they're the only pants my son wears. He's very particular about the feel of pants and these have held up well for the past 15 months that we've had them. After a growth spurt, my son is now 5'10" and the men's size small pants are too short for him. I did find some similar pants that are sold on Amazon which are called the Under Armour Reflex Warm-up Pants. My son tried on the Men's Small at Dick's Sporting Goods and they are much longer. It's the same material, but with a wider waist band, much deeper pockets and at least 2" longer. If you are taller or have a son that needs room to grow, you'll definitely want to go with the Under Armour Reflex Warm-up Pants. The price at Dick's was $39.99 too. I'm thinking Under Armour may have replaced last years version for the Reflex since I wasn't able to find any of the kind I bought last year in the store.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.