Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 580 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 636 reviews
on February 3, 2014
There are a few reviews on here complaining about sizing, but without actually providing specific information. They almost put me off buying these, or buying the wrong size. I find them comfortable, and I think they look great.
I am 6'3", 92kgs/202lbs with a 34" waist. The large fits perfect, and the legs sit just above my knee.
on January 16, 2015
Just got these shorts and used them this morning in the gym: Amazing. Super-light and super-confy, it was almost like running on the treadmill with nothing at all, and they felt great during the entire workout. They are breathable and look like will last for a long time, very good quality and the most important thing: They have POCKETS. And big, something that for some reason is still not present in all shorts, why would you have a short without pockets is beyond me, even if you don't use pockets having them there do no harm.

Size, which seems to be the issue with these shorts: they look bigger an longer that they should as soon as you take them out of the bag, but when you put them on they look and feel great, no baggy or tight. The bottom cover your knees and I though it was going to be an issue on the back of the knee when running but not at all. I'm 6.0, 33 waist, 176 pounds, an M is the perfect size as recommended. I compared with some Nike shorts I got in another store and these are better (same price), the Nike are really too long and loose for my taste
on December 31, 2014
These shorts are amazingly comfortable and great for working out. They don't catch too much like some fabric and I didn't have any issues with static that I often get with some shorts while running. The fabric is also very quality, and doesn't feel too thin or too heavy. It also breathes well which is obviously important when you are working up a sweat. The length is also perfect of for working out and not wanting to trip over yourself due to it being too long and it is not so short that you showing everyone your religion when you do sit ups. Another great thing about these shorts is that the waist band is very sturdy and wide. Nothing annoys me more than gym shorts falling down easily or riding up due to being loose. You won't have that problem with these pair!

I would definitley recommend these pair if you are looking for something to workout in, hike, do sports in, or just to lounge in. You won't be disappointed
on November 6, 2014
I own the same shorts in the black as well. I am a big guy - 6' 290# and these fit and move very well, especially if you are into bootcamp/crossfit. They do not bind or attach to my legs. (I wear compression shorts underneath every time I work out) These are definitely very good at quickly wicking moisture away from your body. Their fit is comfortable; resting on my hips, they settle right at my knee. They are lightweight both in regard to their physical weight and their feel on your body. I have worn these for several TM's and SR's and they have survived relatively unscathed. A few washes, and they are good to go. They also have pockets which is a nice feature. Also, the draw string is pretty long. Not annoyingly long, but just a little longer than I expected with gym shorts.
on June 21, 2017
Pros:
- Medium size was a good fit waist and length-wise for my 6' 3" body. It sits right at the middle of my knees.
- Lightweight
- Not too baggy
on January 24, 2015
As a few other reviewers had noted, these shorts have pockets. That is a big plus, for going to the gym. It beats having a bum bag/fanny pack any day.

The material is very cooling, which is useful for hot and humid countries like Malaysia. Which is a good thing, since that is where I live.

The length of the shorts is good, too. Just about nice.

I'm still a fat bloke, but wearing these makes me feel like a hero in the gym (at 6am when there's no one else, especially the buff, ripped poser dudes).
on May 20, 2014
I am 6'2, 185lbs, slim/athletic build and a 32 waist.
I ordered the large and they fit great. Not to short and not too long.
I thought they were going to be very short and wouldn't like them but turned out to be something i wear very often. they are comparable to the Nike Monster Mesh and Nike Dri Fit 2.0. Great at the gym for keeping you cool and dry or for just chillin around the house with friends. I could have ordered a medium but don't like my gym shorts to fit tight.These give me a little extra room but don't fall down or sag either. Love em. going to get some other colors. Oh one weird thing is the logo is on the right leg, where UA shirts have the logo on the left side. Nike has the logo on the left on shirts and shorts like that better but thats the only bad thing i can think of it and its not really bad.
on January 15, 2016
My favorite pair of gym shorts. Tight waistband, hang just above the knee as expected. Easy to dry, if you wanna just hand wash in the sink and have them hang dry for an hour or so before the gym.
on October 12, 2016
Bought a couple pairs a couple years ago. They fit well. I like the fabric. I'm going to get another couple of pairs and decided to write a review. The only thing to note about these shorts is that they feel kind of in-between longer basketball shorts and shorter athletic shorts in terms of length. They're not super light, but not super heavy. The pockets actually come in handy fairly often.
on June 26, 2012
Twice I tried to get cheaper workout shorts and paid for it. The drawstring band in a pair of $10 workout shorts I picked up on Amazon, and then a pair I bought for about the same price locally, broke on the first use. I guess it's just standard to use really cheap flimsy draw string bands. On those other shorts they used the kind of drawstring band that are one big loop, and you have to sort of tie them.. even though they could hardly be called tied.

The UA shorts actually have two ends on the draw string that terminate, so you can properly tie them together after getting them as tight as you like (so they don't fall off like the previous shorts kept doing). The material of the shorts themselves seems pretty similar to the lower end options but the draw string itself, so far, is stronger. So, while I still think UA's gear is overpriced, really what that means is they haven't opted for all cheaper materials, which is a good thing. Basically I paid $15 extra bucks over those cheaper options for a better drawstring band. C'est la vie.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.