Under Armour Men's Horizon KTV
|Price:||$97.49 - $129.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile/ Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Ultra-light, durable translucent ripstop upper
- Internal bootie construction for superior fit
- Molded collar foam package for added comfort
- Charged Cushioning foam puck placed under the heel for responsive comfort
- Lightweight, full-length EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra-light, durable translucent rip stop upper internal bootie construction for superior fit molded collar foam package for added comfort charged cushioning® foam puck placed under the heel for responsive comfort lightweight, full-length eva midsole for optimal cushioning Michelin® OC outsole compound for excellent outdoor traction Michelin® wild dig decent’r outsole lug pattern designed for shedding mud and debris in all conditions drop: 7 mm
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MR7AR75
- Item model number: Horizon KTV-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A shoe that I do recommend from Under Armour would be the Highlight Delta Running shoes. They look like "bodybuilder" or wrestling shoes, but they are extremely comfortable for the gym and running.