|Price:||$76.99 - $109.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Durable PU & textile upper for breathability & reliable protection
- Reinforced welded synthetic in critical areas for increased durability
- Mesh heel with dual protective welds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Durable pu and textile upper for breathability and reliable protection reinforced welded synthetic in critical areas for increased durability mesh heel with dual protective welds molded collar foam package for added comfort charged cushioning® foam puck placed under the heel for responsive comfort lightweight, full-length eva midsole for optimal cushioning high traction rubber lug outsole for dependable traction on a variety of conditions drop: 7mm
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.96 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MR71DTO
- Item model number: UnderArmourMen'sHorizonRTRHikingShoes-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 20, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And they smell. I’ve never had a big foot odor problem
but these thing stink after awhile. I think it’s the material. Doesn’t breathe properly. I use foot spray in them and none of my other shoes need it. Weird