|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.66 - $52.92|
- Rubber sole
- One-piece performance molded EVA for lightweight durability
- Unique strap, footbed, and outsole designed to transport water away from the foot
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
One-piece performance molded EVA for lightweight durability. Unique strap, footbed, and outsole designed to transport water away from the foot. Imported.
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AY0CHI4
- Item model number: 1238676-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. There is NO fabric. I don't care what the manufacturer's say, I have NEVER found a pair of shower shoes that didn't end up smelling like mildew at some point.
2. They feel great. I was weary about getting these at first because I thought they might feel like plastic blocks on my feet. So not the case. They are molded to actually give you arch support which is nice if you wanted to wear them for extended periods of time (like around the pool).
So - drain holes, no water absorbing fabric, light weight, compact, pack nicely, comfortable - what could be wrong?
Well, for some reason these are as slippery as leather soled dress shoes on an icy driveway. I literally found my self sliding on the kitchen floor, and it wasn't even wet. Since these are designed particularly for showers and wet locker rooms, I don't know why this one problem escaped UA's design/quality control department.
I tried running them through our washing machine in hopes any "mold release" (lubricant so the injection molded shoes will pop out of the baking mold) would come off, but they remained just as slippery.Read more ›
Great value for the price if you are looking for shoes to serve that purpose at the gym. They are not the most comfortable shoes to walk in so I would just keep them in a gym bag
I didn't find them to be slippery as others mentioned. They were fine, no slipping, no sliding. They had perfect traction on the gym floor, shower floor and my shiny wood floors at home. No Issues.
I love them!! & Lightweight for gym bag and they dry quickly b/c of the holes in them to let drain through. Buy them and they are only $20
I like the holes in the sole, so it doesn't retain water when you come back from the swimming pool.
However, it's true that the straps are too long, but it's still wearable.
They also seems fragile, but I can't tell yet.
$19.99 is not a bargain, considering the quality and everything I think they should be priced around $10 + shipping.
Edit: while the straps were way too large when I received them, they shrinked A LOT on the sun, and now I can barely put my feet in them...
I saw where another customer complained of the same thing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not initially what I expected but my son seems to like them ok. I'm not sure about the quality but we'll see. I have faith in Under Armour.Published 2 hours ago by Americka
I wear size 13 and the pair fit a little small in overall length.Published 21 hours ago by ROBERT S KIRKSEY
When I first received them they were a bit tight. I wear a size 10 &1/2 - 11 in shoes so I chose to get them in size 11 just to make sure they weren't tight, but that wasn't the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Austin Brown