- Leather, Textile
- Rubber sole
- Tight weave textile & suede upper for lightweight durability
- UA Storm repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Scratch rubber toe cap & heel overlay for increased protection in crucial areas
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides optimal cushioning
- Built in EES plate for push through protections
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tight weave textile & suede upper for lightweight durability. UA Storm repels water without sacrificing breathability. Scratch rubber toe cap & heel overlay for increased protection in crucial areas. Lightweight EVA midsole provides optimal cushioning. Built in EES plate for push through protections.
- Package Dimensions : 12.72 x 10.39 x 4.8 inches; 2.65 Pounds
- Item model number : 1299195
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 28, 2017
- Manufacturer : Under Armour Shoes
- ASIN : B01NBMUINV
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Walked through a river to get to a waterfall and was totally dry up to my calves.
Wearing these boots you forget that they're boots and they feel more like shoes. I drove a SUV with these on and was able to drive manual very comfortably, forgetting I was wearing boots.
As someone who usually hates boots this is perfect. I could imagine that with a large pack that it may not be 100% supportive but I can't say without experience.
I can say that I love these boots and they are supremely comfortable and very waterproof.
Currently, it is winter, I have used these twice in very snowy and cold conditions and I can definitely give them an A+
These felt so good on my feet, I am a size 13.
These are very versatile boots for pretty much any activity.
These are very sturdy and I believe will last for a long time.
I will come back in the next coming months with an update.
1. Waterproof... Yes they really are I tested it many times and my feet never got wet!
2. Very comfortable
3 Good grip in rain, snow and ice
1. They track miss everywhere some they are so grippy on the bottom. I would slam my feet on the ground before entering work but still would leave dirt trails in the office.
2. Didn't last as long as I had hoped considering the price.
3. Some they are waterproof they don't breath the greatest but my feet don't really sweat to bad... But if yours so, you may want something different.