|Price:||$78.09 - $259.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile/ Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.6" from arch
- Flexible, soft-shell upper finished with a tough rubberized print to provide lightweight durability
- UA Storm uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Low profile support, built for maximum speed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flexible, soft-shell upper finished with a tough rubberized print to provide lightweight durability low profile support, built for maximum speed removable charged cushioning® sockliner molds to the foot for a personalized fit and added comfort full-length micro g® midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs Michelin® wild gripper outsole rubber compound uses unique traction lugs for unmatched grip and traction on any terrain offset: 4.5 mm weight: 9.45 oz
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N9T0HHL
- Item model number: UnderArmourMen'sSpeedTireAscentLow-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The arch support is where my issue was, it felt like there was a rock under my arches.
I bought them for running as I am an avid runner, 25-30 miles per week.
I never ran in them, I wore them around the house hoping the arches would soften up or something.
I had to return them, just couldn't get the arches comfortable.