- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019YPUJUM
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (236 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,500 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Men's Tactical Tech
|Price:||$14.99 - $24.99|
- 100% Other Fibers
- WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
- Lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!. Lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body. Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction.
Top Customer Reviews
I use these for a variety of warm weather tasks: gardening, walking the dog, hiking, baseball/football stadium trips, gym wear and just knocking around.
They are extremely lightweight, wick moisture excellently and over the time I've owned them have stood up well to the perils of laundry (including some where I didn't have a say in what washer/dryer cycles were selected).
The overall look and feel has morphed some since the first ones I wore in 2010. The current version is slightly less slick/shiny in look and feel.
Not for some environments: they arrive with prominent warnings about their flammability (and like most synthetics, this means they will melt rather than burn). If that's not an issue for you: select with confidence.
They are still thin as they are meant to be thin and lightweight and they are very durable.
They are great in the heat by having sweat wicking fabric design. Polyester can be designed many ways and can be horrible in the heat or if designed correctly within the fabric the polyester can be sweat wicking and cool and odor resistant which is exactly what these T-shirts are and do. I wear them in the SoCal heat and use them for hiking, off roading and working on 4x4 trucks. I beat them up and they hold up great. I own many of them! Enjoy!
Edit: Going back and looking, the first shirts were the 95% polyester/5% elastane product. They were soft and had a dull appearance, but I think the elastine washed out quickly. I preferred the 100% polyester that I got with my second set of orders (I never thought I would like 100% polyester). The third set was what you expect 100% polyester to feel like.