- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CYNOBRO
- Item model number: 1236423
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (287 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,976 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Micro Running Shorts
$22.00 - $37.99
- Signature Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body.
- Lightweight, Durable Stretch Materials - Let you move with extreme comfort.
- Loose Fit - For enhanced range of motion and breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Covered Elastic Waistband - With internal drawcord for a personalised and secure fit.
- Mesh Hand Pockets - Provide safe and secure storage for essential valuables.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Under Armour Micro Running Shorts are designed with a Moisture Transport System to create a garment that is comfortable to wear and efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin. The lightweight and durable stretch fabric allows for a wide range of motion for a non-restrictive run. This is enhanced by the loose fit, which also ensures breathability for added comfort. Pockets provide ample storage for small essentials.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
USED SHORTS WITH STAINS
Beware who the seller is and CHECK your shorts when they come in - my shorts were ***USED*** WITH Stains on the front AND back.
ALSO - the ***QUALITY*** has changed, I have these 2 other pairs of these shorts that are great - these now feel like paper and cheap. Previously the shorts used to feel very cool to the touch and much silkier.
If anything the size or the overall fit or the feel of the material is the tough part because they seem to all be different.
- These are quality shorts. I have put a couple pairs of them through a good two years of washes and they are STILL looking good. No sign of wear whatsoever. The waistband is strong and the material has some thickness to it vs the previous UA shorts I was buying 3-4 years ago. The best part is these have been consistently the SAME exact product since I ordered my first pair a good year or two ago. took often UA changes everything.I have 3 pairs of these and will be ordering more.
- Quality, great fit, true to fit (XL ).
I can honestly say I have never once been disappointed and these shorts were just as I expected. They are comfy, no riding up, no chafing. They allow my college athlete to run, lift weights and pitch in bullpen with ease and comfort. Quality product.
Arrived on time & packaging was good.