Men's Under Armour Mirages Black, BLACK, 8
|Price:||$63.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$21.99 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Leather/synthetic leather
- Light and stable trail shoe
- Designed for stability and cushioning on rough terrain.
- ArmourBound® delivers maximum responsive cushioning.
- Weight: 12.6 oz/ 357g.
- 6mm of Cartilage®.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am the owner of both Asics and Brooks and was hoping that I would be equally satisfied with these Under Armour shoes.
1) Solid Black
2) No Reflectors
3) No Shiny Plastic
1) The tongue is too short, so short that when you tie your shoes they do not come over the tongue, they slip over the top onto your socks.
2) The tongue is attached to the sides and the fabric is not that stretchy like my old Saucony, so it is hard to get your foot inside the shoe, when you do it crushes the back where your ankle is, and that part is not rigid like my Asics shoe so it deforms that part making it uncomfortable.
3) The worst part though is that the sole of this shoe is dangerously slick. I wear my other shoes with no problems on wet asphalt, wet concrete, wet floors and in my kitchen. But be forewarned, wearing this show on any of these surfaces is like walking on ice. Someday someone will end up breaking there neck from these shoes.
If Under Armour fixed these issues I would love them.
Size feels too small in terms of width.
For comparison, I use similar sized 5.11 tactical boots and Blackhawk shoes. They fit very well with no break in period.
These shoes are narrower than the other brands., but the length is OK. So if you want them, I suggest get one with a larger width if available.
-1 star: great for dry ground/dry flooring, any amount of liquid on a smooth surface and the show loses its grip.
+1 star: Very good fit, provides a great base for physical activities.
+1 star: Amazing grip on dry land.
+1 star: Very breathable shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great wearing shoe and very comfortable.
I have a hard time finding a shoe that is comfortable and durable.
This shoe exceeds both criteria.
The UA mirage is a very comfortable shoe but the mesh tends to tear where the mesh meets the rubber tip of the shoe. This has stood true through two pairs of shoes.Published 3 months ago by F. Ramos
Light weight and feet stay cool. 3 of us in the family wear the exact same shoePublished 17 months ago by JoeV