- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019YJIKFE
- Item model number: 1280729
- Average Customer Review: 333 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,013 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Men's Storm Armour Fleece Hoodie
|Price:||$51.59 - $106.00|
- 100% Other Fibers
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Armour Fleece is light, breathable & stretches for superior mobility
- Soft inner layer traps heat to keep you warm & comfortable
- Hand pockets with right-side internal phone pocket
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability. ArmourFleece is light, breathable & stretches for superior mobility. Soft inner layer traps heat to keep you warm & comfortable. Hand pockets with right-side internal phone pocket.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
333 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 333 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My hoodies, found these on sale for 20-25.00 a pop and bought 4 different colors. Quality is great, feel is nice, comfortable, I am a big guy ordered a 3x to have extra room and it fit just right (not any extra room) in some colors, and somewhat small in some colors. I didn't find it to run very big like most reviews say. If anything it's a little bigger in the arms and a smidge long. Overall great product!
So, great for warming you up - possibly too good!
Overall without the patch it looks like a knock off you get out of some guys trunk at a flea market. If the patch would have stayed on I would give it a solid 4 stars for big men. I would love to have another if the logo stayed on. Seriously who wants a car with a missing hood ornament.