- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 13 x 9.8 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00P2TCRT6
- Item model number: 1261825
- Average Customer Review: 939 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,364 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Storm Recruit Backpack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Polyester
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder straps for total comfort
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 4 exterior
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wherever you go, your backpack is going with you. Since it’s on your back every day, it needs to be comfortable, super durable, and have enough space to carry ALL of your stuff. With padded shoulder straps, tough materials, and pockets on pockets—this thing checks off everything you need from a backpack.
Size: One Size | Color: Black (001)/Silver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
939 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 939 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The backpack is well made and is made of polyester.
It is waterproof.
The backpack has several compartments.
The shoulder straps are extra comfortable and help with back support.
The bottom of the backpack has a panel that is abrasion resistant.
This backpack can hold up to a 15" laptop with plenty of room for other items.
I love the colors that this backpack is offered in.
The only improvement I can mention is if a tag was included to write the child's name on.
This backpack is a huge hit with my preteen who is super picky. This backpack is not only stylish but functional. The biggest plus of this backpack for me is the comfort it provides my child. Schoolbooks can be heavy and if this backpack provides extra comfort it is worth the money. It is also a great value because this backpack last all year versus buying 2-3 ugly backpacks throughout the year. I recommend this backpack to anyone from teens to people in college.
Furthermore, I'm an Army guy, I've carried all kinds of rucksacks, backpacks, duffle bags, etc for miles/hours on end. I've never really considered comfort a vital issue, but this backpack definitely has it. The straps don't dig in, it rests well on my back, and carries contents comfortably.
Can't say anything about durability/reliability yet since I've only had it for a couple weeks. But I'm very happy with it
My mom wants to buy a few of these backpack's in different color for Christmas gifts for our ohana..