- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 13 x 9.8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B016C9M4XI
- Item model number: 1261825
- Average Customer Review: 447 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,648 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Under Armour Storm Recruit Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder straps for total comfort
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 4 exterior
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Under Armour Storm Recruit Daypack is the perfect daypack for the school bound, also a great pack for the Gym rat. This pack does it all, Laptop, Gym supplies or books for school.UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finishTough, abrasion-resistant bottom panelSoft lined laptop sleeveholds up to 15 laptopWater-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safeAdjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder straps for total comfort2 side water bottle pocketsComfortable top grab handleMolle webbing D-ring on front for extra organizationDimensions: 19" x 13" x 10"Cubic Volume: 2025Polyester/NylonImported
Size: One Size | Color: Black/Stealth Gray
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that the zippers for the compartments only go about halfway down the sides, which can make it difficult to get things in and out.
All in all, it's a good backpack and I'm glad I bought it because my old backpack was breaking my neck.