- Save $3.00 when you purchase 2 or more of any items offered by EarthFair. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- Ultra-durable ripstop fabric is tough enough to put up with anything in the field
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Reinforced knees & crotch provide superior durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Under Armour Tactical Duty Pants. Mission ready! Incredible ripstop construction meets spy-grade pockets and ammo-toting capability. StormCotton DWR water-resistant coating keeps you dry; Reinforced crotch and knees prevent splits and quick wear; Secure cargo pockets with internal mag pockets; Elastic waistband to accommodate concealed firearms; Durable knife / flashlight pocket; Offset belt loops for proper holster placement; Hidden document pockets; Made with 63/35 polyester / cotton construction.; Machine wash / dry. Imported.; State Color and Inseam. Order Today! Under Armour Tactical Duty Pants
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009ETK7YM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Fit wise - I would prefer them to be a little more loose in the glutes and thigh, but otherwise, an excellent pant. I am considering getting a larger waist size and wearing a belt to get more room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my son. He wears them as uniform pants. They have held up well but the color has faded a lot. Read morePublished 5 months ago by A. Brown
My husband loves these. Very comfortable. Repels water. Great quality!!Published 12 months ago by Klm2611
Great pants. Very heavy duty, they have lasted and served well while running and gunning on the range. On dirt, gravel and mud. Water resistance is very high as well. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Scott
Honestly the product itself seems very good. Very sturdy and yet at the same time delivering the performance that makes UA what it is. The one problem: I CAN'T WEAR IT. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Joey Yang