Under Armour Men's Storm Tactical Patrol Pants
|Price:||$47.90 - $79.99|
- 100% Polyester
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Ultra-durable ripstop fabric is tough enough to put up with anything in the field
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort
- Reinforced knees & crotch provide superior durability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability . Ultra-durable ripstop fabric is tough enough to put up with anything in the field. Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes. Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort. Reinforced knees & crotch provide superior durability. Offset belt loops allow proper holster placement. Dual cargo pockets with internal mag holders . Straight leg.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material feels very durable, and it's surprisingly lighter weight than it looks. According to the tag on the pants, the "storm technology" polyester fabric is water resistant. The two cargo side pockets are plenty big. They swallow my otterboxed galaxy phone and they can also fit my Anker 20100mah power bank easily.
Pants fit true to size. I'm a 32x30, 175-180lbs and these fit just fine.
To show the size of the pockets, I placed my Galaxy S5 in an otterbox case along with my Anker Powercore 20100 portable battery along side the pants, and then inside the pocket. The pockets easily fit both.
Pictures of the pants from the side, so you can see the type of buttons and get a better idea about the material. As I said before, this material feels very light. It's much lighter than cotton.
Mirror selfies so you can see how they fit.
Hope the pictures help. :)
The waist pockets are nice and deep as is the cargo, back pockets also. The other reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the buttons on the cargo pockets which I could be nitpicking. For some reason I find them a bit more difficult to button up compared to other cargo pants with similar setups. Good thing is when they are buttoned, it's not coming undone unless the button pops off.
There is a warning tag about flammability so keep that in mind. The waist has a little stretch, very little. That price though, wish these were at the $49.99 mark.
1. The quality is incredible, they seem like they will last forever, they look and feel like $79.99 pants.
2. Very comfortable waistband and it fits as expected for the size, length is also spot on.
3. Very baggy from the knee down, borderline ridiculous, they need a slight taper badly.
4. Main pockets need to be a little deeper to accommodate larger items better. Maybe 1 or 2 inches is all.
5. The rise could be about 1 or 2 inches longer. Not uncomfortable though, just noticeable.
They look wore out due to paint sploches and natural fading from me using / beating them. They still work great so its hard to justify another purchase of them due to appearance only. I will be buying another pair at some point though.
Oh, and they have unnoticeable, useable pockets and lash type elastic in the cargo pockets that hold to your leg things like wallets and cellphones. Keeps them from floating around in there to possibly fall out if you left the flap open. Also allows you room to put other things in there if you need to.
The bag pockets work very well. The divider allows for the separation of a variety of tools to go to a specific job withoht being jumbled around upon arrival. The rear & side pockets have good function too. Inside the side pockets're 2 smaller pockets that allow for so much more when storing/using multiple utensils.
A great buy at a sensable price when the possibilities're realized!