- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00R2LPS8O
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (797 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56,574 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Storm Undeniable II SM Duffle
|Price:||$24.87 + $6.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$15.12 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- Sporty duffle bag in water-repellent finish featuring logo at front, top handles, and zippered opening
- Adjustable padded HeatGear shoulder strap
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish. Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom & side panels. Large front zippered organization pocket. Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder strap for total comfort. Padded top grab handle. Large vented pocket for laundry or shoes, additional large zippered pocket & one mesh pocket. D-ring on front panel for added attachment point. Dimensions: 11" x 22" x 10". Cubic Volume: 2500.
Top Customer Reviews
I took everything out of a couple of the bags I've got to utilize the bag to it's extent. Everything you see in my first picture fits in the bag with plenty of room to spare.
After some consideration, I realized I'd gotten the perfect bag for my gear. It's highly visible, being yellow and very bright. It seems to be durable, so I doubt it'll fall apart on me. It holds all my gear and has some room left over (see my pictures with this review).
I'd buy another one if I needed to, without hesitation.
No way could i fit shoes AND sandals
I compared it to the medium size, and it was still small compartment
Ended up getting an adidas speed duffel, much better for me