Men's Under Armour Tactical Stealth Beanie
|Price:||$14.61 - $53.45|
- Shell: 100% Acrylic; Lining: 84% Polyester/16% Elastane
- WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
- ColdGear knit hat delivers warmth and comfort so you can stay focused, even in extreme temperatures
- Interior HeatGear mesh lining wicks sweat away to keep your head dry and comfortable
- Tonal UA embroidered cap logo adds subtle style
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Jan. 3, 2014
I downgraded this product from 3 stars to 2 stars.
This beanie does not keep my head warm when worn outside especially at night, because it is made with thin, loosely woven 100% acrylic yarn, and no wool. As a result of pulling the beanie down over my ears and the back of my neck to keep warm, the beanie has stretched out of shape and fits loosely on my head, so I even feel less warm than before. Another reason for the downgrade is the cost of the beanie. I found out I paid $2 more than what the vendor sold it for at his store---the price tag was still attached. After adding in the cost of shipping and handling, the total price added up to almost $30. And, this was the cheapest price listed on Amazon's website! For the reasons given, I do not recommend purchasing this product.
Protective from the cold, but there is no way anyone should pay 25.00 for a single beanie, especially this one. There are more
Practically priced beanies on here from Rothco that are much more fitting for their price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an extremely SMALL beanie. I ordered it as a christmas gift for my brother and it barely pulled down over his ears. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Megan K.
Fits great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I use this mainly during the winter when running and at times, I will be sweating.Published 2 months ago by Mike P.
Warm and comfortable. I shave my head and the liner keeps the outer material from itching.Published 2 months ago by Ryan
Stitching began coming apart on the first hunting trip I used this on. Disappointing.Published 3 months ago by J