- Product Dimensions: 13 x 25.2 x 11 inches ; 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00OU2LDFA
- Item model number: 1263967
- Average Customer Review: 126 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Storm Undeniable II Duffle, Medium, Graphite/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom & side panels
- Large front zippered organization pocket
- Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder strap for total comfort
- Padded top grab handle
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish. Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom & side panels. Large front zippered organization pocket. Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder strap for total comfort. Padded top grab handle. Large vented pocket for laundry or shoes, additional large zippered pocket & one mesh pocket. D-ring on front panel for added attachment point. Dimensions: 13" x 25" x 11". Cubic Volume: 3700.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You would have to have some kind of brain disorder to consider this a SMALL bag. You could easily stuff a weeks worth of outfits in this thing if you really wanted to.
I easily put 2 - 5 lb jugs of protein and a 10 - lb jug of dextrose inside to demonstrate it's sufficient size.
Some people just love to bitch and moan and mope around the house in their pink bunny slippers trying to find things to be upset about. But I'm here to tell you people, this is a medium size bag. To call out "false advertisement" is preposterous.
Also the bag seams pretty well made and has a well thought out design with the vented pockets and ear bud pocket. It's about what I expected.
I've had this bag for more than a year and a half and it's still in great condition. Very happy with this purchase.