- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00SO8VP0Y
- Item model number: 1263964
- Average Customer Review: 2,067 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,104 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Storm Hustle II Backpack
|Price:||$48.95 - $110.00|
- 81% Polyester/19% Nylon
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Pockets: 3 interior slip, 5 exterior
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish. Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel. Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” MacBook Pro or similarly sized laptop. Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe. Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort. 2 side water bottle pockets. Top grab handle. Large, gusseted front laundry pocket. Dimensions: 18" x 13" x 8". Cubic Volume: 1875.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** If you are like me then you research reviews on amazon before purchasing most anything which is exactly why strive to leave quality feedback and informative reviews. If you found this review helpful in any way could you please click yes below to help others find it easier as well as to help me in knowing which type of reviews are the most helpful to everyone. ***
I had doubts about this brand. I tried to tell him that this backpack was not made for school, but for sports, and would not have the features he needed for school. He didn't care one bit. I did my best to talk him out of this backpack.
When the Under Armour Backpack arrived, it was much nicer than I expected. It is made from a very rugged nylon, with strong, padded straps and a nicely padded handle. Although the pockets and compartments do seem geared more to sports, my son has no problem using this backpack for school books, binders and folders. The backpack is very strong and durable, and attractive as well.
Overall, I was very impressed with the quality. A very good choice for school or sports!
Update: The school year is almost over and the backpack looks brand new. My son loves it!