- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.9 x 2.4 inches ; 6.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0035DYGL8
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #555,843 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Updated Heat Gear Frequency Tee Womens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fit: Compression--Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear® --For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Ventilation--Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming--Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Hit the gym with confidence and style in the Under Armour® Updated HeatGear® Frequency women's tee. It's crafted using the moisture-wicking HeatGear® performance fabric that draws sweat away from your skin to keep you cool and dry when your workout heats up. The short-sleeve compression fit delivers superior muscle support, while the rotated side seams provide reduced abrasion and a more flattering fit.
Top Customer Reviews
I am 5'4, 108 lbs, 34C bust and the medium is perfect for me.
I guess it still does the job, but I won't be wearing it in public.
The sleeves seemed extra short to me, but that seems to be a deliberate design to allow flexibility on numerous types of gym equipment.
I also use this as a base layer during cool weather or really cool air conditioning. Most of my clothing is made by Under Armour.
This is casual, but also a little dressy if you want to run to the gym quickly without changing a shirt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fabric is excelent and UA quality is top.
I read the other reviews about the size running small so I bought one size...Read more