|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$124.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic, Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- UA ClutchFit™ technology wraps your ankle with a lightweight "second skin" for powerful support & incredible feel
- Synthetic leather & textile upper with welded, abrasion-resistant film around the perimeter of the foot
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
Customers who bought this item also bought
UA ClutchFit technology wraps your ankle with a lightweight "second skin" for powerful support & incredible feel. Synthetic leather & textile upper with welded, abrasion-resistant film around the perimeter of the foot. Full-length Micro foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs. Lightweight TPU shank for mid-foot support & the right amount of rigidity. Molded Ortholite sock liner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base. Low-profile rubber lug sole. TPU toe cap. Height: 7".
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M5K23CZ
- Item model number: 1257847-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
*Update: well, much to my dismay, these have begun to break down. The threading along the toe where the rubber stitches into the mesh has started to fail. Now the toe portion is beginning to come apart. I had hoped these would last longer, being that I'm not exactly using them to run in the mountain or anything, but working in an office type setting most of the time. Really kinda disappointed about this. This is the cause for me downgrading my rating from 5-3 stars. Bought in January and coming apart by May...
After reading some other reviews I see I'm not alone here. If the previous Velsatz barely held up after 6 months of moderate use, I can't imagine these are even going to last that long. After 5 years of using UA boots I was hoping they'd finally got it right this time, but it looks like I'll be making a switch.