- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 3 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00U9BL6ZI
- Item model number: 1215968
- Average Customer Review: 415 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,120 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Women's ColdGear Authentic Mock
|Price:||$30.00 - $112.04|
- 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Updated brushback knit fabric maximizes comfort, breathability & maintains warmth
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent chafing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Updated brushback knit fabric maximizes comfort, breathability & maintains warmth. Material wicks sweat & dries really fast. 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction . Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes . Smooth flatlock seams prevent chafing. Fitted silhouette gives a more supportive, feminine feel.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are excellent at keeping you warm and comfortable. This model shirt has a soft inside which is in contrast to the infrared heat gear. I prefer this one over the other. The downside in my opinion is the neck. The neck is not overly snug,but I can feel it and that bothers me with any shirt. This is personal preference, not a quality issue.
I love the length as wel. The sleeves are long enough they don’t ride up too high and the shirt is long enough to tuck in sufficiently or wear untucked it gives awesome coverage, lengthis perfect.
This is completely cosmetic but the shirts are super cute and I would wear them as a shirt alone, under a zipper hoodie or whatever. I have 3 colors of this shirt because they are literally that awesome. I am always cold so these keep me warm in cold Minnesota.