- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00HNK8CDC
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (55 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,608 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Women's UA Double Double Shorts
|Price:||$24.99 - $40.99|
- Super-soft, flatback mesh unlocks superior breathability for unrivaled comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer
- Wide covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- 8.75 inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Super-soft, flatback mesh unlocks superior breathability for unrivaled comfort. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light. Anti-odor technology keeps your gear fresher, longer. Wide covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord. 8.75" inseam. Polyester. Imported.
Top Customer Reviews
Under Armour did it again, and for women! I have looked for years for shorts that are a bit longer, lightweight, and sassy. Yes, they have little pin dot of holes for breathability, but I cannot, and nor can others that I have asked to see if they can, see through them. I purchased these in Navy—maybe the white you can see through, I do not know. The Navy color is very rich; that is the best way I can describe the color--true to the picture. I have super sensitive skin and was concerned about the itchy factor I read about; but I do not feel what they felt. The material is not a soft cotton fabric, but more like what you might see in a basketball short. It dries quickly too. I am ordering the other two colors today. It is too hard to find the perfect short. I miss some deep-set pockets in the shorts, but if they had them they may not look as sassy, but rather might tend to stick out at the hip-thigh area like so many shorts seem to.
The only con is they do not have pockets. I wish they had deep- set pockets, but then again if they did, they might not look as sassy, but rather stick out at the hip-thigh area where so many shorts do.
In these shorts I shoot like Steph, I jump like Mike, I dunk like LeBron and run like Usain Bolt.
My hunt for the perfect basketball short is finished.
Rio here I come!