- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00T0R4IFM
- Item model number: 1254599
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #145,314 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Women's Fly Fast Cap
|Price:||$21.95 - $28.00|
- 100% Other Fibers
- Super-light HeatGear fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Super-light HeatGearfabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down. Material wicks sweat & dries really fast. 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction . Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
134 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 134 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This cap is very adjustable for different head sizes with the velcro strap. It also has an elastic band inside that keeps it from blowing off in the breeze! The body is polyester/elastane. The anti-microbial technology will keep it fresher longer. I love it so much that I'll probably buy a second one in another color.
I don't know what it is about the fit of this one, but it just plain looks better than any other hat I tried on. There is a velcro attachment at the back for adjusting.
This is a cool summer hat. The material is about as thin as material can possibly be, with breathable mesh sides. The comfort band is grey and padded, so it doesn't get dirty from sweat or makeup.
The logo is NOT embroidered, it is an iron on or infused, but not the cheap kind. It feels like it will last.
Im not sure what else I can say about this, other than it is genuine UA gear and exactly like the one I tried on in the store. I will post a picture.
UPDATE: I accidentally threw this in the wash machine with a bunch of whites and washed it in hot water. It survived the wash just fine, I caught it while I was moving the clothes from the washer into the dryer and pulled it out to air dry. So I guess I can say it is washable!