- Product Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 2 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00U9BMEYA
- Item model number: 1270720-008-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (68 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #41,728 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Under Armour Women's HeatGear Armour Shorty
|Price:||$13.30 - $24.99|
- 80% Polyester/ 20% Elastane
- Super-light UA HeatGear fabric updated to deliver superior coverage & support
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry & light
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility & maintains shape
- Exposed elastic novelty waistband with a rise that sits just right on your hips. 3" inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Super-light UA HeatGear fabric updated to deliver superior coverage & support. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry & light. Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility & maintains shape. Exposed elastic novelty waistband with a rise that sits just right on your hips. 3" inseam
Top Customer Reviews
I have played volleyball since the 5th grade and now, as a college student, I really do not have the time or the money to test compression gear. I first purchased a pair of these two years ago, and since then they were stolen by teammates (jealous of the quality I suppose). I saw that these were $10 cheaper through Amazon than at the store or on the UA website. These are a great length for any body, the band is comfortable for different body types, and the material is great for all day performance, and washing never affects the fabric. Will purchase another pair!
The material is soft with no seams to irritate me as I'm moving. The compression was a little less than I expected but I probably could go down to an XS for more compression. It still had compression. They didn't fit weird and give me the look of extra appendages at the crotch. The band held up nicely and didn't dig in to me. The color is what I expected as well.