- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008GU8DJ6
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (237 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #190,884 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Under Armour Women's HeatGear Sonic Long Sleeve
- Super-light HeatGear® fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- UPF 30+ helps protect your skin from sun damage
- Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Super-light HeatGear® fabric delivers superior coverage without weighing you down. Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light. Lightweight, 4-way stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape. UPF 30+ helps protect your skin from sun damage. Anti-microbial technology keeps your gear smelling fresher, longer. Smooth matte finish with a technical feel. Contrast stitching and necktape. 4.47 oz Polyester/Elastane. Imported.
Top Customer Reviews
I got a size Medium and I am normally a size 8-10. It fit roomy for me though the elbow area was a little tighter than I like, but I didn't notice it during the day. The shirt is long and tucks well into the pants. The sleeves were down to my knuckles, but sometimes I just pulled them up to make a cuff. The stretchy material held the cuff. Sometimes, I pulled the sleeve down over my hands (to the knuckles).
I will wear this shirt every time I ride the motorcycle on a hot day and probably most days I ride, regardless of temperature. It is thin enough to wear another shirt over it if desired.
Okay... sizing. I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs and I normally wear a size 6 in pants and M on top. After checking with the Under Armour website, I went with a small and it is the perfect fit, even after washing. It is fitted without clinging to me and definitely not fitted in a compression type of way, but normally shirt type of way. I'm not big chested, but even with a small, I'd have room if I were. The arms are the perfect length, and so is the bottom (which comes to the bottom of my zipper on my jeans).
I would definitely recommend this top, but keep in mind it is addictive. You'll want to own every color after buying one.