|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.94 - $65.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75 inches"
- Performance synthetic strap with foam lining provides comfort
- Unprecendented comfort with two layers of Under Armour® Performance 4D Foam®
- Anatomical contours provides additional cushioning
- Sculpted EVA outsole provides lightweight comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Performance synthetic strap with foam lining provides comfort. Unprecedented comfort with two layers of Under Armor Performance 4D Foam. Anatomical contours provides additional cushioning. Sculpted EVA outsole provides lightweight comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M8QG01Z
- Item model number: 1266413
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My feet don't hurt with these after walking around all day in them.
After awhile my feet do start to wear holes in the fabric, but I wear this constantly so that is to be expected. I had to get another pair once mine finally did start to wear out. If you are looking for an everyday flip flop that is cute and also comfortable on your feet, I would highly recommend getting yourself a pair of these!
I also love that they have a ton of different options for colors!
CONS: This sandal arrived a tad small for my foot length, but nice and snug for the sandal straps. Over a short amount of time (~2 months of regular use), the sandals have stretched out already in the straps and now are a bit too big. As such, the sandals sort of "scoot" with my foot and are prone to slipping off if I'm walking quickly or running (I wear them to commute, so often I'm running to catch a train).
Overall, these are good (not great) sandals and if I'm wearing sandals, these are my default "go to" - I'd purchase again.
-That they look like regular flip flops, but with memory foam.
-Exactly as described and pictured on Amazon.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT
-These are my go to “mom shoes”. They are SO comfortable! The rubber sole is great because it actually grips, regular flip flops are just too slippery to walk around in. I think they're cute, other memory foam sandals have wider straps and ticker soles, those just look too masculine for me.
HOW THEY FIT ME
-I’m usually a 5.5 or 6 in flip flops, I ordered a size 6 and they fit perfectly. If you are in between sizes I’d recommend sizing up because of the fluffy padding.
-These are the perfect walk around flip flops.