Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on September 19, 2012
These shorts were exactly what I was looking for. It looks like UA stopped making the 4" style and I was pretty disappointed since those were the perfect length for me. But even though the 3" shorts look like they are on the shorter side when you pull them out of the packaging, they fit great. I am 5'6" and they fell a little bit above mid-thigh. They were appropriate enough to wear to the gym and I never had a problem with them riding up - I wore them in Zumba and took a run without any issues. The colors are fun and youthful. Highly recommend these shorts!
on June 26, 2012
Couple of starter things- I bought these because they were cheap AND I bought the wrong size it seems. I got medium and should have went with small.
That being said, these shorts are mediocre. They are stylish but I didnt find them functional. The waistband is good but with anything other than weight lifting they ride up. I did a group class at the gym and was pulling them down the whole time. The length is good, but they are very airy- what I mean is there is a lot of room in the legs and they are a bit floppy so you'd definitely want tights underneath.
I'll end up wearing these to bed or possibly working out with them on over tights. Overall C+