Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 15, 2013
These are great. The material is very thin and breathable so it makes it nice for those spring/fall days where it's a little too cool for short sleeves but a little too warm to wrap up in cotton layers. Despite the thinness, though, the shirts seem durable with good stitching. Honestly I frowned at the idea that they were polyester but I guess polyester isn't what it used to be. These are soft, smooth and comfortable.
on November 3, 2013
I purchased this shirt in size M for my 5'10" son, and it was far too large and long in the arms.

My husband usually wears a large and also tried it on (he's almost 6 feet w/long arms & wide shoulders). Too large and loose for him as well: he said this shirt was sized like an XL.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I was skeptical when UA first appeared on the scene over a decade ago...thought their prices were crazy and they were just another marketing-driven brand like Bose and Monster that uses a ridiculously inflated pricetag to give consumers the impression that they are paying for top quality while providing only mediocre-at-best quality in reality. Then one day a friend of mine gifted me an UA compression shirt, I wore it for a run, and I was hooked! Now at least half of my active clothes are UA: Coldgear mock turtlenecks for winter, compression Heat Gear for spring and fall, and when I was living in the Middle East where running shirtless in public is not allowed, this loose-fit UA Tech shirt was worth its weight in gold!

I wore it on 1-3 hour runs in desert temperatures ranging from 90 to 120 degrees, sometimes with high humidity, sometimes with low humidity---and it worked brilliantly! The fabric (I chose white for maximum heat/sun reflection) was super light, super breathable, and kept me dry, comfortable, and non-sunburned even without any sunblock underneath! (I slathered lots of sunblock on my face, hands, and other exposed skin of course.)

It was also comfortable for walking around urban areas in that brutal summer climate, although whenever I entered their highly air conditioned shopping malls or supermarkets, I would get goose bumps, which shows just how easily air flows through this fabric...it's almost like being naked!

I have also used this same shirt during long, multi-day cross-country drives during the summer---this material actually works better than LINEN, because it pulls sweat away from your skin more efficiently.

Can't recommend it enough. If you live in a hot climate and are a hiker, runner, walker, or gardener in the full summer sun, this is EXACTLY what you need!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 3, 2014
I bought one of these a couple of years back as I needed a long sleeved under shirt to wear under my short sleeve T-shirt. I'm a tour manager in the music biz, so i'm constantly going in and out of different temp climates all day long. I wore regular long sleeved T's and was constantly getting too hot or too cold. A buddy suggested this shirt so I decided to get one. Best clothing advice I've had in a long time! These do exactly what they claim they'll do. They breathe and wick away moisture and you just feel all around comfortable. I've tried a couple of other brands trying save a buck or two. Not a good move. You get what you pay for. If your wondering about getting one or more of these? Do it. You won't regret it. I have several now in various colors and they're the best! One last thing? They are very durable and easy to care for. I do a LOT of laundry in hotel rooms dressing rooms etc and these shirts dry fast! I guess I can't say enough good things about them. Just get yourself some. You won't regret it.
on June 30, 2014
I bought the carbon heather long sleeve. Everyone is right. Shirt runs big so if you're an x-large, get a large.

I have one small issue with the color I got. The carbon heather color is darker than advertised. You can barely see the black Under Armour logo on the shirt. Not a HUGE deal, but I thought that's something I should point out.

Otherwise, shirt is fine.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.