|Digital List Price:||$14.99|
|Print List Price:||$22.95|
Save $12.46 (54%)
Under Cover of Darkness: How I Blogged My Way Through Mantle Cell Lymphoma Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Ms. Cahill generously shares her raw journey through each chemo session, blood test and bone marrow biopsy, in all its raw medical and human detail. She gives us every nuance of emotion, each dark moment and surprising bit of sparkling humor, and this is the book’s stellar feature: it brings the human side of the treatment process straight into our hearts. I admit it was painful to share in the utter exhaustion, the hair loss, nausea, diarrhea and brutal toxicity of her treatment process. And all the more cathartic and joyful when the tests finally come back cancer free.
Thank you, Margaret Cahill. It was an honor and blessing to share in your journey!
~ Matias Flury, author of "Spiritual Experiments"
Please read this book and then give it to anyone you know who's been diagnosed with cancer. And then give it to everyone else, because this book is a master-class in how to live a loving, genuine and dedicated life.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > Lymphatic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth