Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 2, 2013
I picked this one up simply because I'd heard Holley share some of the story from its first chapter at a conference. I kept reading it because I'm in the middle of a life-storm with one of my daughters who, it seems, has epilepsy---something that has just changed our lives as a family forever. This book isn't a how-to about grief and bouncing back, it's a with-you as you go through that emotional roller coaster. In true Holley style, she'll scoop up your hand and place it gently in the hand of the One who will walk with you through your storm until the sun comes back out. Supported by quotes from all kinds of great thinkers and writers, you'll want to share it with anyone you know who's hurting. Scratch that. You'll want to keep your copy (since life has this way of bringing us more storms...) and get her a copy of her own!
7 people found this helpful
on November 24, 2014
I am a huge fan of Holley Gerth. This book isn't exactly what I expected, but it's a good read regardless. It helps you realize that no matter what happens, it'll all be okay. The book itself is cute and it's illustrated nicely. There are a lot of inspirational quotes inside between chapters.
2 people found this helpful
on April 18, 2017
This a wonderful book for anyone struggling with why life didn't turn out the way they thought it would/should. So easy to read! It's a balm to the soul.
on January 26, 2017
Going through trying times, this book may be little, but its packed with a lot of encouragement :)
on July 2, 2014
Brought inspiration and encouragement to difficult days dealing with cancer of a family member. I actually bought two to give to friends with cancer themselves.
on March 30, 2015
this is an amazing book - I purchased several as gifts - a great pick-me-up when you need it - easy to pick up and put down.
on April 23, 2016
Very Happy with this book. That is why I ordered 8 of them.
on June 3, 2014
I love this little book and have bought one for a family member. It's a nice book to have sitting on a table that you can pick up and get inspired.
on November 22, 2014
This book was a gift to someone who needed its words at this time.
on November 3, 2014
Lot of nuggets packed into this lovely book. Very encouraging.