- File Size: 1402 KB
- Print Length: 307 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: LMBPN Publishing; 2 edition (February 3, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 3, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BHD8WD0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,033 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Under My Heel (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 6) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Many authors put real effort into salting enough backstory in each subsequent book to help newbies dive right in. That can be tricky. Too little leaves the uninitiated confused. Too much feels redundant to avid fans. There's also a small risk of contradicting "facts" from previous books.
Mr. Anderle skips all that. The start of each book is nearly seamless from the previous end. Then we motor right through this story and on to the next. It's a heck of a ride. It may be a new trend when ebooks reach an audience just days after leaving the author's hand. The downside is the ongoing effort to improve copy editing even after the book is published. Usually I grumble about copy editing. There is still room for improvement here but it never slows the story down. Remember the express train? So, no grumbles today. It's a fast story, that's the point.
The last time I had a marathon ride like this was with John Conroe's Demon Accords series. God Touched (The Demon Accords Book 1)
Under My Heel continues Bethany Anne's team development. I love the various twists that reinvent our ideas about vampires and werewolves. No comments on plot are needed--don't want to ruin your discovery of each adventurous twist.
Anyway, if you're new, dive into Book 1. If you're a fan you already devoured Book 5 and will soon enjoy Book 7.
1. Death Becomes Her (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 1)
5. Never Forsaken (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 5)
7. Kneel Or Die (The Kurtherian Gambit Book 7)
I hope this was a bit helpful.
The story is entertaining enough but the pacing could be so much better if he would just address that issue.
Also: I fail to understand why Anderle is so pleased that he cranks these out in a month or less. He's not writing a serial for a magazine. There is no need to run these off just because he can. I think he would serve himself and his readers better by easing off the pace. If there is no need, if there is no deadline, slow down a bit--no, I'm not saying one a year--but I do firmly believe that moving even to a 60 if not a 90-day timing between books would benefit both author and reader.
My only issue is the spelling and grammar. Abysmal! And come on, the Spanish is ludicrous. It always saddens me how few language skills people here possess.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Alien Invasion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > First Contact
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering