Under The Influence - The Best Adult Drinking Party Game Ever -- by Shots No Chaser
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE WILDEST PARTY AND DRINKING GAME FOR ADULTS - Features 4 decks (200 cards total) with questions, challenges, and dares to complete! Lose a challenge? Take a sip. Wimp out on a dare? Take a shot!
- TWO GAMES ARE NEVER THE SAME - Cards are personal and interactive, offering maximum replay value!
- MAKE EVENT PLANNING EASY - Open the box and your next party, college reunion, birthday or drinking game night will be a hit!
- THE PERFECT PARTY GAME FOR ANY OCCASION - Great as an icebreaker when making new friends and getting closer to the ones you already have!
- 4 PLAYERS MINIMUM RECOMMENDED - Game can be played with played with or without alcohol but please drink responsibly. NSFW!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Players take turns (clockwise) picking from the deck of their choosing. You can mix and match decks however you see fit. All cards drawn must be read out loud. Cards that require you to drink mean -take a sip- unless it directly states to take a shot.
Brain Benders (If You Want The Truth Ask A Drunk, Right?):
Truth Or Lie: Card drawer reads the "Truth Or Lie" question and has the option to lie or tell the truth.
Players must then guess whether the answer was a truth or a lie. If you guess wrong you must take a drink. If the player cannot trick anyone they must drink.
Would You Rather: Card drawer reads the "Would You Rather" scenarios. Players then guess which scenario the card drawer will pick. If you are wrong you must drink.
Who's Who (You Remember High School Superlatives? This Is Like That, But The Drunk Version):
Let people know what you really think about them. After selecting a card, choose the person in the room you feel best answers the question. That person must then drink.
Under The Influence (Give Sobriety A Big Punch To The Face):
Prepare for an assortment of challenges and surprises. Draw a card:
Rule Card: Applies only to the person who drew it. Lasts until you draw again. Anytime you are not following the rule you must drink.
Other Card: Follow instructions and play the game.
Shots No Chaser (Shot Or Dare On Steroids):
Follow the instructions on the card. If you refuse the task you must use your 'Tapout' card if you have one or take a shot of liquor with no chaser to get out of the action.
For best play experience, before playing, review all cards and remove any you feel may not fit the occasion.