- Series: Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics (Book 19)
- Paperback: 696 pages
- Publisher: Wspc (August 26, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9810213093
- ISBN-13: 978-9810213091
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.6 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,547,532 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Under The Spell Of The Gauge Principle (Advanced Series in Mathematical Physics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This volume collects a series of important contributions due to 't Hooft. What makes the book particularly valuable is the fact that it contains many conference contributions and lecture notes, which are not easily available today (in some cases even previously unpublished ones), including that all-time classic 'Diagrammar' (written together with M Veltman [CERN Rep. 73-9, 1973; per bibl.]). Each chapter is prefaced by an introduction by 't Hooft, allowing the reader to share the penetrating insights of one of the deepest thinkers in present-day elementary particle theory. -- Claus Montonen, Mathematical Reviews
Browse award-winning titles. See more