- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BZFFFZP
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #144,471 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
UnderTech Undercover Concealment Women's Midriff Half Tank T1328
|Price:||$54.95 - $59.99|
- Holds all self-defense handguns.
- Has two concealment pockets, one on each side for right or left hand users.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ambidextrous; works for both right and left handed shooters. Allows immediate access when wearing button down shirts, T-shirts, pullovers - even while sitting. Worn by the Secret Service, FBI, DEA, TSA, and many agencies and police departments nationwide. Features two identical holsters, one on each side, able to hold handguns, spare magazines, documents, etc. Extremely comfortable design enables you to carry and conceal any self defense handgun! Two concealment pockets, one on each side Holds all self-defense handguns Comfortable Micropoly/Lycra 4-way stretch fabric Machine washable Made in the USA
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I'm a 36 C and usually wear a medium sports bra. I ordered this in a large based on some reviews and it fits fine. I do not think a smaller size (like medium) would help to keep the tank from riding up because of its material, even if it fit fine.
* I really do forget I'm wearing the "holster" tank top, even though the end of my gun does touch my skin because the holster rides up, as others have pointed out. Having worn this for several days straight, it's probably the most comfortable holster I've ever owned.
* The material is very light-weight and breathable. It's silky and the same material as most silky slips.
* Quick draw is surprisingly easy from any shirt that doesn't have too tight of a neck line. Basically, if you can reach inside, you'll be able to draw very easily.
* The silky material lacks an elastic "edge" at the bottom, so it slips/rides up constantly. This means that the end of the barrel of even the smallest gun is likely to rub against your skin. On a warm day or if you're perspiring, this is NOT comfortable.
* The strap intended to help hold your weapon in place fails to do so on a weapon with a rounded backstrap, like my revolver and the one in the picture. It may work better on a semi-auto.
* You may forget you're wearing the tank, but it prints very badly with just one normal-fitting (not really tight) shirt over it. With a looser shirt over top, like a hoodie or button down, your weapon all but disappears.
Frankly, at basically $50 for a piece of flimsy fabric, two pieces of elastic for the side-bands, and super cheap metal "clasps" to hold the "straps" and your weapon in place, you could make your own for way less money. I will probably just go buy some fabric and elastic waistband material and modify some of my $5 WalMart sports bras.
I won't return it because I may get some use out of it, but this really isn't my favorite holster. I definitely won't be able to use it with my larger guns like I'd hoped.
I would add that I prefer the 511 garment to this one because of its stronger and better quality material and more secure holster design. But the 511 has a problem with the neck line for women, which is what led me to try the Undertech version.
To sum it up, if you go for the Undertech garment, get the full length shirt to protect your weapon.
THIS is the one. After buying two UT UC tanks and one midriff, the midriff is THE ONE!!! I chose to go a size smaller than I normally wear (I wear a medium in everything but went with the small @ 5'4" 135lbs) and the fit is snug but PERFECT!!! Holds my G43 (Glock 43 slimline 9mm) in place without much firearm sag, jostle or wiggle on my 3 mile walk. I even think it conceals better than the full length UT UC tank!) Comfortable and certainly a lot less sweaty when out getting some mileage. This was a good purchase! Now I just need one in black and one in white...then I'm done buying CC garments!!!
Fit of the basic bra was fine.