|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $24.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- PERFECT FIT - Make Any Shirt A Nursing Shirt! Our highly adored nursing tank top is soft, stretchy and snug, providing coverage, support and durability - a staple for any maternity clothes collection! Comes in a wide range of colors and prints to choose from, for nonstop styling options!
- GREAT LENGTH - The Undercover Mama Nursing Tank is nice and long, giving you COVERAGE WHILE BREASTFEEDING, without adding more straps, or bunching up, like other nursing tops
- EASY TO WEAR - Simply use one of the two attachments to secure our nursing tank top to your nursing bra OR regular bra!
- EASY TO CARE FOR - Made of 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex, the Undercover Mama Nursing Tank is soft to the touch, but tough enough to look and feel great, wash after wash. Just machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- BEWARE of "newly launched" sellers with low ratings! Buy with confidence from Undercover Mama, 100 % satisfaction guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nursing Tank by Undercover Mama - - - Mom Invented, Mom Owned, Mom Operated - Undercover Mama has you perfectly, comfortably, stylishly, covered! Our soft and snug Nursing Tanks are a must-have for your maternity wardrobe, no matter what stage of pregnancy or nursing you're at. With a thick blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, our Nursing Tanks have great support and coverage, just where you need it. - - - Our patent-pending attachment design is sophisticated, but so easy to use! Each Nursing Tank comes with two, built-in options for attaching it to your bra. Either slide the original hook on our Nursing Tank into the closure seam near the clasp on the front of your bra, or slip the quick and easy loop right onto your bra strap. The Undercover Mama Nursing Tank works with any and every bra, which means you can keep wearing it, whether you're nursing or not! - - - Undercover Mama Nursing Tanks come in a range of colors and prints, for many styling options. In order to provide the perfect amount of coverage, our tanks are longer than most. When ordering, please note that we suggest getting a size smaller than you normally do. Our Nursing Tanks are most supportive and offer the best fit when they are nice and snug! - - - See what our fans are raving about, and order now to experience the comfort, fit and function of Undercover Mama. Nursing Tanks make a great addition to your maternity clothes collection, a perfect shower gift or registry item. Also check out the Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Bundle for a Black and White Tank in one package! - - - - - SIZE GUIDE (Approximate based on Bra Size) Small = 32-34C Medium = 34D-36C Large =36D-38C XLarge = 38D-40C XXLarge = 40D-42
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006MJL6ZG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note about sizing: I originally followed the sizing advice posted on Amazon description stating to order a size smaller than your regular shirt size. Pre-pregnancy, my regular shirt size was XS. Post partum, I'm closer to a size S and my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes (from 32 C to 34 D). So I decided to order XS. It was much too snug. The tag on the shirt had a sizing chart that indicated I should've gone with a size S based on my bra size. I ended up returning the XS and purchased the 2-pack white and black Undercover Mama shirts in size S. Perfect fit! The shirts have not shrunk for me after being washed.
In comes Undercover Mama to the rescue! Because the tank attaches to my nursing bra, I only have to unhook 1 thing, and then they pull down together. I don't have to worry about weird bulges of fabric or trying to figure out what piece of fabric I'm pulling into place. Everything lays nice & flat when I'm done, and it takes literally less than 2 seconds to unhook/pull down or pull up/rehook. Unless someone happens to be watching me like a hawk, it's easy to discretely start nursing or put myself back together afterwards.
I love it so much that I wish they had a couple different options like a straight across neckline. My only gripe is that sometimes my nursing bra shows above the neckline because I need to have a more full coverage bra for support, but for the most part, that doesn't show because it's towards the outside edges rather than right in the middle. I definitely want to get some more of these in other colors (I have black) and maybe in the next size up if they have it because I'm wearing the one I have at least 2-4 times a week--lots of laundry going on at my house!