|Fits as expected||
$19.49 - $24.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex
- PERFECT FIT - Make Any Shirt A Nursing Shirt! Our highly adored nursing tank top is soft, stretchy and snug, providing coverage, support and durability - a staple for any maternity clothes collection! Comes in a wide range of colors and prints to choose from, for nonstop styling options!
- GREAT LENGTH - The Undercover Mama Nursing Tank is nice and long, giving you COVERAGE WHILE BREASTFEEDING, without adding more straps, or bunching up, like other nursing tops
- EASY TO WEAR - Simply use one of the two attachments to secure our nursing tank top to your nursing bra OR regular bra!
- EASY TO CARE FOR - Made of 95% Cotton and 5% Spandex, the Undercover Mama Nursing Tank is soft to the touch, but tough enough to look and feel great, wash after wash. Just machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
- BEWARE of "newly launched" sellers with low ratings! Buy with confidence from Undercover Mama, 100 % satisfaction guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Undercover Mama is Mom Invented - Mom Owned - Mom Operated
Undercover Mama has you perfectly, comfortably, stylishly, covered! Our soft and snug Nursing Tanks are a must-have for your maternity wardrobe, no matter what stage of pregnancy or nursing you're at. With a thick blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, our Nursing Tanks have great support and coverage, just where you need it.
Our patent-pending attachment design is sophisticated but so easy to use! Each Nursing Tank comes with two, built-in options for attaching it to your bra. Either slide the original hook on our Nursing Tank into the closure seam near the clasp on the front of your bra or slip the quick and easy loop right onto your bra strap. The Undercover Mama Nursing Tank works with any and every bra, which means you can keep wearing it, whether you're nursing or not!
Undercover Mama Nursing Tanks come in a range of colors and prints, for many styling options. In order to provide the perfect amount of coverage, our tanks are longer than most. When ordering, please note that we suggest getting a size smaller than you normally do. Our Nursing Tops are most supportive and offer the best fit when they are nice and snug!
See what our fans are raving about, and order now to experience the comfort, fit and function of Undercover Mama. Nursing Tanks make a great addition to your maternity clothes collection, a perfect shower gift or registry item. Also, check out the Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Bundle for a Black and White Tank in one package!
SIZE GUIDE (Approximate based on Bra Size) Small = 32-34C. Medium = 34D-36C. Large =36D-38C. X-Large = 38D-40C. XX-Large = 40D-42.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CNM6V5P
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 1,594 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
According to the undercover mama size chart, I should be a size small (36b), but I ordered a medium (one size up) based on reviews. Glad I did. The medium is really tight and hard to even get on and off. I think it’s supposed to fit snugly, but a small wouldn’t have worked. Maybe the chest has to be tight since the back is strapless, but I see no need for the tummy to be so tight. Even if I had a six pack instead of my postpartum belly it would be too tight. I wouldn’t wear this in public without something over it. The fabric doesn't have much give or stretch to it either, so if you get the wrong size, it will be uncomfortable if it works at all. The clips work well. It sits a bit too high up under my armpits, but that will vary by bra. This is a much better solution to nursing tanks than anything else I’ve tried. I’m very thankful that it doesn’t have the built-in bra and elastic around your chest that other nursing tanks have. I would definitely recommend this. I’ll be washing mine before ordering more, just in case it shrinks.
I got it in pink. It has a slight stretch to the fabric. It’s made well, seems like a quality product.
If it shrinks a ton when I wash it or breaks somehow, I’ll update my review. Right now I’m very pleased and will be purchasing another probably. I got it for $9.99 +tax and I think it’s worth that. I probably wouldn’t purchase it for the $19.99 I see some of the colors going for, it’s just not worth that much to me.