Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2017
Not my favorite textbook. It is very dense-text wise and it has a ton of information, although I wish my professor would have picked a different, more interesting piece of text to read.
on October 31, 2017
Sarisfied all academic needs
on January 31, 2016
I love the outline of the book, it was shipped quickly, and it was necessary for my abnormal psychology class. I love learning from this book. The way it is laid out makes it an easy read.
2 helpful votes
on March 24, 2016
Good book with great information. It was especially helpful buying the eBook so I could search for terms and phrases throughout the entire book very quickly. I wish it was less expensive because I opted to rent the book when I really wish I had paid for my own copy for later reference.
on February 10, 2016
Bought this for a college class. Unfortunately I dropped the class before I had a chance to get too far into the book. I did scroll through a bit of the book and found it very interesting. Currently getting ready to retake the class online and this book is going to be a great help.
on October 13, 2017
good
1 helpful vote
on December 9, 2016
just as described
on June 7, 2015
Loose leaf. Horrible idea. Still super expensive. Never again.
on August 9, 2013
I personally enjoyed this book, as I felt it presented the information very clearly and in a way that didn't bore me. If I was a Psychology major I would have definitely kept it (as I even thought about keeping it anyway), but as I am not and am in need of money for next semester's books I have sold it back. Before I did though, I read almost the entire book (even beyond what was required for the class) because I thought it was so interesting.
on August 20, 2013
First, allow me to say that this book, as provided by this seller, was very reasonable. It was used and for the most part it was well kept. It also saved me money. The college bookstores, sadly to say are overpriced. This seller and Amazon provided excellent customer service. I was able to study my book for the course and found the material quite interesting.

Thanks again to this seller and amazon.

Mr. Rodriguez