From the Manufacturer
Your new EX II Speedlite from Canon can be the most powerful accessory in your camera bag! Understanding how the Speedlite controls work is important and this DVD takes you step-by-step through its operations.
Your host, Tim Mantoani, demonstrates these fabulous flash units in a series of real world examples. Whether you use one Speedlite or a hundred, Tim’s approach will help you create the best photograph possible.
- Flash exposure compensation
- The flash as key or fill light
- FP or high speed sync operation
- Slow sync demystified
- Controlling hard or soft light
- Auto and manual zoom control
- Flash bracketing
- Flash exposure lock
- Controlling flash from the camera
- Manual mode and exposure compensation
- Wireless operation
- A:B and C groups: why and how
- Group ratios
- Getting the flash off the camera
- First and second curtain sync
- Stroboscopic mode
- And much more!
Tim Mantoani has been a professional photographer for over twenty years. Shooting everything from professional athletes and celebrities to fashion and products, his work has appeared in numerous national ad campaigns and magazines.
Format: NTSC video, All Regions
Running time: 65 minutes