Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on February 5, 2015
I think this book is great if you want to understand and use color in your private or professional life. However maybe because it is very theoretical, it is a little bit boring which is a paradox when usually color is fun. Nevertheless, read it because it is a kind of bible that could help you to improve your perception of color and how to use it to become a better graphic designer (it does not only depend on color, but it can help..) .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
I teach a class in color theory for interior designers. This book has been my required text for the last 5 years. The illustrations are clear and the information on color harmonies is excellent. It contains information that I have not been able to find elsewhere. So many color books are badly researched, with faulty information, but this one won't steer you wrong.
on October 4, 2011
This book arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I learned a lot about color and patterns from this book. I ordered it as part of a class I was taking in color therapy from the Art Institute and got an "A" in the class. I would recommend this book to everyone who wants to understand color.
on March 22, 2013
This book was required in for my GRC class, and it held a lot of information that I needed to know about colors. Definitely recommend this to those who are taking a color theory class.
on February 24, 2014
This book is very well written. The author knows that "brevity is the soul of wit." The majority of technical books are too wordy. Frequently, such books are 15% useful content; and 85% cute "talky" personal antidotes. This book in very dense in useful and interesting information. There is zero personal chat.
on September 21, 2016
It was damage a little when I got it but the pages are all good....
review image
on March 26, 2016
Arrived fast, and in wonderful condition. Thank you...perfect for my graphic designer library!
on October 6, 2012
An excellent text book source for graphic designers, photographers , or anyone needing to know more about color science and composition. I needed this text for online college I automatically have the ebook available on line but I always get the physical one because I like the real thing
on January 25, 2017
good for basic overview on color
on August 19, 2016
Love it, great condition. Just as it should be.