- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 5th edition (May 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133191037
- ISBN-13: 978-1133191032
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #918,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Computers in a Changing Society 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Deborah Morley has authored more than ten popular computer textbooks, including UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS: TODAY AND TOMORROW and UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. Professor Morley earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Business Information Systems from California State University, Fresno. Today, she offers more than ten years of experience teaching at the college level.
Browse award-winning titles. See more