- Series: Understanding: Introductions to the States and Regions of the Contemporary World
- Paperback: 477 pages
- Publisher: Lynne Rienner Pub; 4 edition (November 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588264661
- ISBN-13: 978-1588264664
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,071 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Contemporary Africa (Understanding: Introductions to the States and Regions of the Contemporary World) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Excellent.... a remarkably sound text for introductory courses on Sub-Saharan Africa." - Journal of Developing Areas "A welcome breath of fresh air." - Orbis "A well chosen and integrated whole.... deserving of a prominent place in university programmes." - Canadian Journal of Development Studies"
About the Author
April A. Gordon is professor of sociology and director of the Women's Studies Program at Winthrop University. Donald L. Gordon is professor of political science and director of Africa - Asian Programs at Furman University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
- Fast Shipping ( Took 2 Days )
- Cheaper than your normal bookstore price, Also beats the price of a used one.
- Reliable ( Like it says NEW!!! Good condition, Highly Trustable )
- Good Packaging
5 ***** Rating!!
Most recent customer reviews
Received book in timely manner
Overall, great experience!