- Series: Understanding Movements in Modern Thought
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 13, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844652017
- ISBN-13: 978-1844652013
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,875,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Environmental Philosophy (Understanding Movements in Modern Thought) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of 2016
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Andrew Brennan and Y. S. Lo are both in the Department of Philosophy at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.