- Series: Understanding Hydrolats S
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 1 edition (August 23, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443073163
- ISBN-13: 978-0443073168
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #519,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Hydrolats: The Specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy: A Guide for Health Professionals, 1e (Understanding Hydrolats S) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Save your money and rather purchase the book from Suzanne Catty "Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy. You will learn a lot more about individual hydrolats in an easy to understand format.
I will be returning this book.
TRULY don't understand how it would get 5 Star ratings.