- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge-Cavendish; 1 edition (August 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041543033X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415430333
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,550,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Law and Society 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Max Travers is senior lecturer in the School of Sociology and Social Work, University of Tasmania, and teaches courses on sociology of law and sociological theory. His previous publications include An Introduction to Law and Social Theory (2002), edited with Reza Banakar.
Browse award-winning titles. See more