- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (September 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492214485
- ISBN-13: 978-1492214489
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,552,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #554 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- #919 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- #2345 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Injuries & Rehabilitation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Medicare MDS 3.0 for the Rehabilitation Professional: ICD-10, G Codes, Goal Writing and Ethics for Subacute Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Home Facilities 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Caroline Joy Co, PT, DPT, CHT, CSFA, is a licensed physical therapist and certified hand therapist whose clinical experience includes acute, subacute, home health, and outpatient settings. Her background includes Community-Based Therapy that is designed to help people with disabilities access therapy in their communities. She is the President and CEO of PTSponsor.com, an online resource for U.S. hospitals and clinics that seek to sponsor and hire foreign-trained rehabilitation therapists. She specializes in hand therapy through an integrated approach that includes education, counsel, and exercise. She is also certified in functional assessment for work hardening and work conditioning. Co is also the President of Rehabsurge, a continuing education company and a contracting agency. Her past affiliations include Long Beach Medical Center, Horizon Health and Subacute Center, and Grandell Therapy and Nursing Center. Co was a professional speaker for Summit Professional Education, Cross Country Education and Dogwood Institute. She received her transitional doctorate from A.T. Still University and her BS in Physical Therapy from University of the Philippines College of Allied Medical Professions. She is licensed in California, Nevada, and New York.