- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (January 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482055864
- ISBN-13: 978-1482055863
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,015,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Understanding Orchards (English): Soil and Biodiversity in Fruit Trees Paperback – January 22, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
David Barnes is a school teacher, writer, illustrator and author of "Teaching with Trees: Linking Literacy and Environmental Education". He is based in Toronto, Canada. Susan Poizner is a writer, filmmaker and fruit tree care consultant. She is one of the founders of Ben Nobleman Park Community Orchard in Toronto and she is the director of the Toronto-based fruit tree care and consulting company Orchard People. For more information visit www.orchardpeople.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|